Krabi International Boxing Stadium
Krabi International Boxing Stadium is Krabi’s newest and best Muay Thai venue, located in Ao Nang. With international standard and large capacity, the stadium, attracts both international and Thai professional fighters, serving up the best fight nights in the south of Thailand.
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday night, Krabi International Boxing Stadium delivers the best live Muay Thai experience.
Come and feel the excitement of authentic Muay Thai and witness the true respect for this amazing, traditional Thai sport.
Whether it’s your first time watching Muay Thai or it’s a sport you have a long passion for, you will not be disappointed.
Doors open at 8pm
with fights starting 9pm
Standard seat – 990 thb
Ring side seat – 1,200 thb
VIP seat – 1,500 tbh
What to expect…
- Be welcomed by a local group of fire performers, who deliver a 20-minute fire show at the opening of every fight night.
- Before welcoming the night’s fighters into the arena, experience the art of Manora; a traditional Thai dance performance originating in southern Thailand.
- Each Muay Thai fight will be preceded by the fighters performing the Wai Khru (war dance), a traditional ritual to thank their trainers, parents and ancestors.
- Fight nights feature five to seven real Muay Thai fights, with both a co-main and main event fight.
- Be immersed in this incredible sport and feel the excitement of the crowd as you support your favourite fighters.
- Snacks and drinks available at the bar.
Muay Thai Origins
Muay Thai is the national sport of Thailand and is deeply ingrained in Thai culture. Also known as ‘The Art of Eight Limbs’, Muay Thai combines the use of fists, shins, elbows and knees.
Steeped in tradition, Muay Thai was first used by the Thai military, dating back to around the 13th century during the time of the Sukhothai Kingdom.
Today, Muay Thai is widespread internationally and is gaining in popularity on a global scale. Krabi International Boxing Stadium is a true testament to the growing popularity of Muay Thai across the world, with fighters coming from as far as Argentina, France, Italy, Australia, the UK, Turkey and Germany, just to name a few.